As you read this I am enjoying a cup of coffee (or tea, who knows!) on the patio of our hotel in southern California. Here are some of the snacks I brought with me to keep myself comfortable and satisfied.
1. Quest Bars: My favorite is Chocolate Chunk, but let’s be honest, they are all delicious.
2. Kind Bars: These contain dried fruit and peanuts, and is a nice change if you want savory snack vs sweet like the quest bars!
3. Fresh Fruits and Veggies: When we got into California, we went to get groceries to have at the hotel for some of our meals, mostly to save money. Things like carrots, bananas, apples or sliced peppers can easily be put in a plastic bag to keep with you
4. Water: Obviously! I always carry a 1 liter bottle with me, no matter where I am.
5. Green Tea: Iced, because it’s warm here! Green tea helps hydrate, energize and alkalize your body.
Have a great weekend! Enjoy some of these great snacks!